Make-up Blender Sponge (Flat Ended) Green Color
This Makeup Blender Is Non Latex & For Multipurpose use, Washable & Multifunctional makeup tool which can be used to achieve seamless & airbrushed finish. It can be used to finely & effortlessly blend foundation, concealer and also counter.
Do’s & Don’ts -
1. Dampen your makeup sponge, then squeeze all the excess water from it. This allows the makeup to sit on the top of the sponge rather than getting absorbed, allowing you to make most of your product.
2. Do Not drag or rub use dabbing bouncing motions evenly for a seamless velvet finish.
3. Cleaning is the most important part of the makeup. Dampen your makeup sponge blender but first make sure it was completely dried before. After its each use make sure to clean it in a warm soapy water.
4. Do Not Store in air tight space.
5. Change your sponge every 3-6 months depending on use to maintain hygiene.
Flat Ended Sponge – This tri-purpose tool covers all the dimensions. Its rounded sides are used in broader areas, the flat edge is used for applying highlighter and contouring, and the precise tip covers the areas which are hard to reach such as the space between eyes and the nose.
Pear shaped - This makeup sponge has a pear shape, with a rounded end on one side and a very blunt point on the other. The hourglass shape in the middle gives you a better grip. You can use it with any liquid product or powders. Blend and conceal with the pointed tip and apply makeup all over the face with the rounded end. The pointed end is perfect for applying makeup in precise areas, such as under the eyes or for contouring, while the wider end allows you to stipple and blend makeup in larger areas, such as the cheeks and forehead.