This Policy is applicable to all personal information and sensitive personal data or information that is disclosed by or obtained from any person who visits or uses or accesses the Website (Hereinafter referred to as "User").
PTC reserves the right to modify or review the provisions in this Policy without prior notice and the revised Policy will be in effect from the day of uploading. Therefore, Users are requested and advised to periodically visit the Site and review the policy.
"Applicable Law" means all applicable statutes, acts of Indian legislature, ordinances, rules, bye-laws, regulations, notifications, cirulars, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any government, statutory authority, regulatory authority, tribunal, board or court in India;
"General Information"" will have the same meaning ascribed to it in clause 2.5 of the Policy.
"Personal Information"" shall mean information disclosed by or obtained from any User and includes name, age, occupation, email, residential address, telephone number, payment processing details and any other personal details capable of identifying such a person.
"Sensitive Personal Information" shall, excluding any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or is furnished under Applicable Laws, mean the following information:
- Account password,
- Physical, physiological or mental health condition,
- Sexual orientation; medical records and history;
- Financial information such as bank account or credit/debit card details or other payment instruction details
"User" means any Person who visits or uses the Site or avails of the services at the Site along with the meaning provided by this Policy by reference.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE
- A User may be required to reveal Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Information, while browsing through the Website or for availing services at the Website.
- Prior to furnishing Personal Information to PTC for using the Website, a User must grant consent to PTC for using the Personal Information and Accept this Policy Agreement. The Personal Information will be used only for the purposes set out in Clause 4 of the Policy. If the User does not wish to provide such Personal Information, the User must not proceed the use of the Website.
- PTC will collect Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information only for a lawful purpose connected with the functions or activities of PTC, for which activities the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information is reasonably considered necessary.
- PTC will not be responsible or Liable for the correctness or completeness of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information provided by the User, or any consequences arising in relation to incorrect or incomplete Personal Information or Sensitive Information.
- While browsing through the Website, the Website server may automatically record some general information about User’s visit, such as the date and time visiting the Websites, the IP address being used, the type of browser being used etc. (Hereinafter referred to as "General Information"). Such General Information collected is not Personal Information for the purpose of this Policy.
- PTC reserves the right to use General Information collected by it for any purpose whatsoever including statistical analysis, tracking overall traffic patterns and marketing and promotional purposes. Consequently, PTC may share such General Information or any analysis with any third party, at its discretion.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information disclosed to PTC by a User will be used by PTC for one or more of the following purposes:
- To assist PTC in creating content that is relevant to the User,
- To maintain a database of all the Personal Information collected from the User,
- To evaluate and administer the Site and resolve any problems that may arise with usage of the Sites.
- When a User visits the website, one or more cookies may be sent to computer or the device being used by the User access the Websites. Cookies are used to improve the quality of the services provided by PTC, including for storing User preferences, improving search results and tracking User trends.
- Users will always have the option of disabling cookies via their browser preferences. However, Users are advised and made aware that if they disable cookies on their browser, some parts and features of Websites may not function or function as effectively.
5. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Only Persons duly authorized by PTC shall have access to Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information disclosed to PTC. User grants consent to PTC for sharing Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information with Persons who are associated with PTC.
6. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY
- In case the information is being collected and retained by a third party, on behalf of PTC, PTC shall obtain prior permission from the User before transfer of information to any third party, only if such disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. PTC would be under no obligation to inform the Website Users incase such private / sensitive information is being transferred to a government agency, especially when a request for such transfer has been made by a government agency to PTC.
- PTC E-Commerce may transfer Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to any company or person located in India or any other country only if it is necessary for the performance of lawful contract between PTC and any person, provided the same level of data protection will be adhered to by the other company. PTC cannot guarantee that such parties will keep the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information confidential and PTC will not be responsible or liable in any manner what so ever for any loss caused by breach of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- PTC undertakes to take all reasonable measures and precautions to keep the Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same.
- PTC shall not be responsible or liable to any User for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the User due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information by any third party.
8. LINKING TO OTHER SITES
9. CONTACT US
Customer Service Desk
Phone: (Monday to Friday): +91 9555 99 7711